Leader Training Weekend
April 12, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - April 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am$395
This weekend training serves as a highly practical follow-up to The Journey seminar. Teaching times will provide you with insight into the different stages of forming and growing a small group. Small group breakout sessions provide:
• Practice in leading a small group
• Feedback from trained coaches and peers
• Dialogue about effective and ineffective groups
• Practice in conflict resolution
• Observation of deeper pursuit
• Processing of the here and now
• Experience in pursuing deeper issues
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ.
FAQ: Read “The LTW FAQ” pages to learn more, including what’s included in the cost of the event, meals/housing/dietary needs, and amenities.
Registration & Payment: You will do two things on this page: 1) Fill out the registration form and 2) Pay for your ticket. Both need to be done to secure your spot.
- In the case of churches paying for a participant or group of participants, payments may be made on this page by the church and participants may be referred to THIS PAGE to complete their registration.
Additional Lodging and Meals: The Leader Training Weekend ticket includes all the costs of meals and lodging, starting with lunch on Friday and ending Sunday late morning. Additional nights of lodging or meals and single rooms are not included in the Leader Training Weekend ticket below. Available additional nights and meal tickets are also available to purchase at the bottom of this page (prices listed are per person):
- Thursday before LTW: Lodging ($40)
- Sunday after LTW: Lodging ($40)
- Sunday after LTW: Lunch ($14.00) & Dinner ($17.75)
NOTE: Maranatha no longer provides a shuttle service. It will be your responsibility to arrange your own transportation from the airport or ferry.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations more than 45 days before the event will be refunded minus a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 45 days before the event are non-refundable.